Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

Thesis seminar

I'll be teaching a thesis seminar next semester and plan on using Wikispaces for nearly the entire class.  I plan on having a series of live sessions (WiZiQ) and will use Engrade for maintaining grades for credit-seeking students attending the UAA.  Because the class is a Wiki, anyone can join, participate in the developing a thesis, provide feedback, and/or contribute to the design of the course.  Any comments or suggestions can be made here and are greatly appreciated!

As a side note, I tested Vokle this (very early) morning and this might also be used throughout the course as well.  However, I'm still looking for a third-party video capture solution so I can archive discussions; will see what I can find over the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment